Sales and Marketing Intern
| Stockholm | Internship | Part-time|
Are you a student within marketing, communication or business with excellent social skills? We need your help! For the spring of 2020 we are opening our doors for an intern with a passion for people, health, education andmental fitness, who wants to gain experience from working with sales and marketing.
We are a growing company working to make proactive mental fitness training attractive and available to everyone who wants to prepare themselves for challenges and opportunities in business and life. We are working to create the world’s best concept in mental fitness to make it easy, fun and cool for you to train your brain and mindset, just like you train your body physically.
We are located at Alma, Nybrogatan 8.
Our main mission during 2020 is to spread the word around Mental Fitness among young adults and get people to try Mental Fitness Training. We need your help to create and implement sales and marketing campaigns (online and offline). Hence, we are now in need of a socially talented marketing student with an interest in effective communication who also loves to interact with people and provide superior customer service. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and is self-directed.
The foundation of the sales and marketing intern role will be to support the team with various sales and marketing tasks. This may include tasks such as:
- Create and implement sales and marketing campaigns
- Manage Upotential’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) to grow presence online and on mobile
- Create and update flyers, templates and business presentations
- Create email newsletters
- Customer support and administration at Mental Fitness Training sessions and other events
We believe you are a student of higher education within the fields of business, marketing, communication or PR – with the ambition of doing a part-time internship during the spring of 2020. We expect you to work 20 hours / week.
Apply if you have:
- A passion for people, education, health and mental fitness
- Experience from sales and customer service
- Experience within communication / marketing / PR
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
- Full professional fluency in English and Swedish
Even more interesting if you have experience from following:
We expect the internship to start as soon as possible and continue for at least 4-6 months. If you perform well and we like each other, there may be opportunities for a long-term employment afterwards.
We’re curious to get to know you and to hear more about your ideas what you will bring to the table and what you hope to gain from this internship!
Are you excited? Get in touch with us by sending your application through The Hub, https://thehub.io/jobs/5e21ba44cedf59025c29962f.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +46-(0)72-554 06 92